Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
After a ten year career in banking as a commercial real estate lender, Kas MacKenzie joined Keller Williams Realty in 2012. Kas has considerable experience in the areas of financing, home construction, negotiation and the appraisal process. She has a degree in Finance from NMSU. Kas has lived in Albuquerque since 2000 and is originally from Arizona and she has two beautiful daughters.
Kas loves living in Albuquerque and is excited about the prospect of helping clients buy or sell a home. She looks forward to providing the information and guidance needed during each phase of the real estate transaction. Kas has lots of energy and enthusiasm and would love to work with you today!